Total Pageviews

9/16/11

Suggest a Title

The very thought of Virginia Wolf and Sylvia Plath evokes both hatred and compassion in me. (Now don’t ask me why and I am not going to explain it either.) At some point I even used to believe that Leonard Wolf and Hughes are angels and they didn’t deserve all the agony and woes.

I never wanted to place myself in any of these miserable souls’ shoes. But life had different plans for me. There were times when I lived the lives of Wolf and Sylvia forcefully and played the roles of Hughes and Mr. Wolf willingly.

The Sylvia Wolf path was designed for the tough ones and I realized I neither have the integrity nor the depth to tread the path. When the realization hit me I changed my game plan and started searching for a Sylvia Wolf to whom I can play Hughes and Mr. Wolf. And finally when I found one, especially after going through the hell with in the Sylvia Wolf being, I learned no Leonard and Hughes can contain any Sylvia Wolf. I had to stop this hatred game and accept the fact neither Leonard or Hughes are angels.

The fact is that the world has only two kinds of people-those who think Leonard and Hughes are self made angels and Wolf and Sylvia are madnesses that none can contain.

(No gay reading to this post will be tolerated)

No comments:

Post a Comment