Total Pageviews

1/3/13

2012, What a Year!!

Seriously guys, 2012 was/is and will be the kind of year I love to both cherish and hate. I quit a job and ventured into uncertainties. Co-founded a start up with less than Rs. 10,000 in my account. Yes, you heard it right. That was the most crazy thing I ever did and could be the best as well.

2012 is the bitch that took a bosom friend away and i am never going to forgive and forget that incident. Getting closer to Taj Mahal was my dream and when I was living that dream, my phone rang fetching me the most saddening news-the death of my bosom friend, a real fighter. The glory and wonder of Taj, all vanished into thin air and I was engulfed with deep sorrow.

About the business I co-founded,sheer luck is the one word that defines it.

I joined and rejoined gym a few times. Sleepless nights and irregular eating,  I put on a few pounds (no its not few pounds, I do have a real big pot belly now. ) And my bank balance  has slightly improved.

2013, sleepless nights, hard work and gyming. Looks like another roller coaster ride :P

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever thought about including a little bit more
    than just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything.
    But think about if you added some great visuals or videos to give your posts more, "pop"!
    Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this website could
    undeniably be one of the greatest in its field. Great blog!


    My weblog large egyptian statues

    ReplyDelete